Insight is unique in its breadth of experience. It has the understanding and capability to deal with any area of online or offline marketing with genuine competence.
Insight Marketing was founded by David Oliver and has grown over the past 35 + years into a family of companies that specialise in helping businesses grow profitably through effective sales and marketing.
Coaching and training for accelerated success. Our team of facilitators are highly experienced and skilled in emotional intelligence, Myers Biggs, Transactional Analysis, Psychological Society levels A & B and OPQ.
Where clients go, advisors must follow.
Sales pressure can represent an unwelcome irritant or unrelenting anxiety. We all understand the need to gain new business, but how do we generate it?
In today’s highly competitive and sometimes hostile environment, more businesses than ever are being forced to consider marketing in new and different ways. The truth is that generating quality leads and acquiring new clients is never easy. It takes the right team, resources, tools and experience to make it work well.
Yes register and access over 25 live examples of great accountants websites.
Presenters & Speakers
- Tower Hill Associates Limited, an Accredited Financial Planning Firm and Chartered Financial Planners have developed a strong brand in the Richmond and Surrey area which needed protecting in an increasingly competitive digital world. Having heard Daniel Richards of Insight Marketing present at an IFP event I could not only tell that he “knew his stuff” but also that helping professional services firms with their branding and digital marketing was a particular niche of the firm.
- I have had the pleasure of working with David Oliver for some years now and found him to be a man of integrity and an expert in his field as well as an outstanding speaker.
- Dan and Insight marketing know the accountancy marketplace inside out. They know exactly the challenges that accountants face with marketing and business development. The workshops that Insight Marketing run are excellent and definitely worth a day of time to attend. You will have a much greater understanding of marketing and business development when you leave.
- Each year we have a partners' away day to focus on the most important issues facing our firm and our strategic goals. We have found that external facilitation has focused and produced great results which we have been able to drive through ourselves in subsequent partners' meetings. We brought Insight in to work with us one such away day.
- “Harry’s Father” was an entertaining part of a very informative digital marketing programme run by Insight Marketing that only inspired and growth-looking accountants should attend.
- Insight Marketing have been a pleasure to work with. They understood completely the complexities of the solution we were looking to roll out and became like an extension of Computer 2000 in the way in which activity was delivered. The quality of support on the phone was second to none – instilling confidence that the overall output would be both professional and a success.
- We have used Insight for over 3 years to assist with our practice growth and new business generation. Over this time they have delivered great results, helped us win some cherished customers and help us focus our sales and marketing efforts.
- The best 2 prospects are ‘company a’ and ‘company b’. (names removed for reasons of confidentiality) Company A we are still waiting letter of intent but have shaken hands on deal which should commence early September and be worth £5 – £6k per month.
- Scott Hider | Accountex
- Mark Carr | Mark Carr & Co