Many business owners are surprised to see that a modern, forward-thinking firm like Insight still retains the morals and values of the past. These values have served as our guide through some of the toughest times, and the best, and have protected our people and our customers. We acknowledge that we don’t always get things 100% right, but our values help us maintain a true sense of perspective.
We believe in being up front, honest and open, even if it may result in lost business and revenue.
Everyone within our organisation has a giving nature and offers assistance where possible to those less fortunate.
We have a genuine desire to develop win-win relationships with all our customers and partners.
We believe that just as “iron sharpens”, one man can sharpen another. By positively challenging the accepted norms, goals, results and strategies, we believe we can develop and share market-leading solutions.
We look to inspire others through the use of creative design.
Appreciating that challenges will come, we are dedicated to our partners and to achieving the goals that we agree together.
We believe in a philosophy of ‘work hard – play hard’ and enjoy both!
We have an ‘open book’ philosophy and are willing to share our ideas, thoughts and resources freely with others who share our values.
We are accountable both ethically and commercially for the environment. Therefore we operate with a unique ‘green policy’ working towards being carbon neutral and encouraging others to do so.
Ultimately we exist to serve our clients and customers
We want every client to be successful and we go the extra mile to ensure that this is achieved.
We’re committed to a continuing process of learning and improvement to provide our clients with outstanding value and quality.
We work with selected partners towards developing and sustaining best-in-class digital marketing solutions, with the aim of generating a regular flow of new business at a controllable rate.
See dates, locations & venues
17 Lead Generation Tips, Tricks and Ideas
View the Webinar Archive
- Tower Hill Associates Limited, an Accredited Financial Planning Firm and Chartered Financial Planners have developed a strong brand in the Richmond and Surrey area which needed protecting in an increasingly competitive digital world. Having heard Daniel Richards of Insight Marketing present at an IFP event I could not only tell that he “knew his stuff” but also that helping professional services firms with their branding and digital marketing was a particular niche of the firm.
- I have had the pleasure of working with David Oliver for some years now and found him to be a man of integrity and an expert in his field as well as an outstanding speaker.
- Dan and Insight marketing know the accountancy marketplace inside out. They know exactly the challenges that accountants face with marketing and business development. The workshops that Insight Marketing run are excellent and definitely worth a day of time to attend. You will have a much greater understanding of marketing and business development when you leave.
- Each year we have a partners' away day to focus on the most important issues facing our firm and our strategic goals. We have found that external facilitation has focused and produced great results which we have been able to drive through ourselves in subsequent partners' meetings. We brought Insight in to work with us one such away day.
- “Harry’s Father” was an entertaining part of a very informative digital marketing programme run by Insight Marketing that only inspired and growth-looking accountants should attend.
- Insight Marketing have been a pleasure to work with. They understood completely the complexities of the solution we were looking to roll out and became like an extension of Computer 2000 in the way in which activity was delivered. The quality of support on the phone was second to none – instilling confidence that the overall output would be both professional and a success.